Super Speed (39 mins)
Get the best washing results* with less waste and effort**. AI Wash uses 4 different types of sensor. It senses the laundry’s weight and calculates the optimal amount of water and detergent. A turbidity sensor monitors the level of soiling and, if necessary, adds more detergent or rinsing time.
* Actual results may vary depending on individual use.** AI Wash holds detergent for up to 1 month’s washing, based on the average of 4 loads per week. May vary depending on the washing load and settings.
Wash easily and effectively with powerful AI Control. It personalizes washing by remembering your habits*, suggesting cycles and displaying timely information. A SmartThings App** provides advice on cycles, planning and troubleshooting.
- * Server-based big data analysis is not available in CIS, China and in markets where the server is not available.** Available on Android and iOS devices. A Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung account are required.
Enjoy efficient cleaning, even at low temperatures*. Eco Bubble™ turns detergent into bubbles, so it quickly penetrates fabric and improves soil removal by up to 24%*. It also reduces energy use by up to 70%* and protects the color and texture of clothes with up to 45.5% better fabric care**.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40°C without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary.** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, comparing a normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action, tested on polyester fabric. Individual results may vary.
Half the wash time
Spend much less time washing. When activated, QuickDrive™ reduces the washing time by up to 50%*. Its ‘Q-Bubble™’ technology’s dynamic drum rotation and additional water shots create more abundant and powerful bubbles, so detergent penetrates faster and washes quickly and gently.
* Tested on WW7000T compared with Samsung WW6500K. Saves 50% time on Cotton (40℃, half load) cycle with washing performance within ±5%. Based on Intertek data.
Give clothes a deep, hygienic clean with steam. A Hygiene Steam cycle improves the cleaning quality of your wash without pre-treatments. It releases steam from the bottom of the drum, so every item is thoroughly saturated. This removes ingrained grime and 99.9% of bacteria* and allergens**.
* Based on the Intertek test report for the Hygiene steam course. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary.** Based on The British Allergy Foundation (BAF) test report for the Hygiene Steam course. Removes allergens derived from house dust mites.
Digital Inverter Technology
Digital Inverter Technology utilizes strong magnets for a quieter* and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability** – backed-up by a 11 year warranty.
* Generally, the level of noise reduction is 5dBA and 3dBA for the washing and spinning cycles respectively. The data is based on ERP label, F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with a Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg 1400rpm WF1804WPC with a Universal Motor.** Awarded a 23 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances.
Wash in 39 minutes
Super Speed (39 mins)
Cut your laundry time and get clothes thoroughly clean. Super Speed washes a load in just 39 minutes*. QuickDrive™ saves time by enhancing the detergent action, while Eco Bubble™ ensures powerful cleaning. The rinsing time is shortened using Speed Spray and it accelerates the spin speed.
* Based on using Super Speed at the default settings with a 5kg load.
Peaceful washingVRT Plus™
Do laundry anytime and anywhere without disturbing anyone. VRT Plus™ technology makes less noise and also reduces vibration by up to 30%* during washes. A new frame design provides greater stability to minimize noisy movement. And vibration sensing technology detects and reduces vibration from the motor.
Get clothes spotlessly clean, even if they’re really dirty. The Bubble Soak function helps remove a wide variety of stubborn stains, like blood, tea, wine, make-up and grass. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in active bubbles, so dirt and stains are loosened and can be removed more effectively*.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash vs. Cotton 40/60°C, Synthetic 60°C, and Denim 40°C without Bubble Soak.
Keep the washer fresh
Drum Clean +
Keep the door and inside of your washer hygienically clean. Drum Clean + removes dirt and 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria* from the drum, without costly detergent. A powerful water jet and fast spinning also remove grime from around the door gasket. And it notifies you when it needs cleaning**.
* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer and removes dirt from the rubber gasket. Based on testing by Intertek of the Drum Clean + cycle.** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles.
Cleans away residue
Stop wasting detergent and avoid the tedious task of cleaning the detergent drawer. The StayClean Drawer ensures that more of the detergent is washed away with a specially designed water flushing system. So, there’s less unsightly soap residue and the tray stays cleaner and more hygienic.
Washing Capacity (kg)10.0 kg
Bubble technologyBubble technology
Energy Efficiency Class5 star
Net Dimension (WxHxD)600 x 850 x 550 mm
Net Weight67 kg