"Experience the power of AI control and eco-friendly cleaning with Samsung's WD75T504DBW/FQ washer dryer combo."
Sure, here are reasons to consider buying the SAMSUNG WD75T504DBW/FQ washer dryer:
1. Combination washer dryer: The SAMSUNG WD75T504DBW/FQ is a combination washer dryer, saving you space and the need for two separate machines.
2. Large capacity: With a 7.5kg washing capacity and a 5.0kg drying capacity, you can wash and dry larger loads of laundry at once.
3. AI Control: The AI Control feature uses artificial intelligence to optimize washing and drying cycles, ensuring the best results for your clothes.
4. Eco Bubble: The Eco Bubble technology creates a powerful foam that penetrates fabrics quickly and deeply, ensuring thorough cleaning while using less energy.
5. Air Wash: The Air Wash feature uses hot air to freshen up clothes, eliminating odors and bacteria without the need for water or detergent.
6. Hygiene Steam: The Hygiene Steam cycle removes up to 99.9% of bacteria and allergens, ensuring that your clothes are clean and fresh.
7. Drum Clean: The Drum Clean cycle helps to keep the machine clean and free of bacteria, ensuring optimal performance and prolonging its lifespan.
8. Energy-efficient: With its Eco Bubble technology and energy-efficient motor, the SAMSUNG WD75T504DBW/FQ is energy-efficient and can help you save on electricity bills.
9. Easy to use: With its simple controls and fully automatic features, the SAMSUNG WD75T504DBW/FQ is easy to use and requires minimal effort on your part.
10. Stylish design: The sleek and modern design of the machine can complement any laundry room décor.
Enjoy efficient cleaning, even at low temperatures* with Eco Bubble™ technology. Detergent is turned into bubbles, so it quickly penetrates fabric and removes dirt easily, while saving energy and protecting its color and texture**.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40°C without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary.** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, comparing a normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action.
Give clothes a deep, hygienic clean with steam. A Hygiene Steam cycle improves the cleaning quality of your wash without pre-treatments. It releases steam from the bottom of the drum, so every item is thoroughly saturated. This removes ingrained grime and 99.9% of bacteria* and allergens**.
* Based on the Intertek test report for the Hygiene steam course. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary.** Based on The British Allergy Foundation (BAF) test report for the Hygiene Steam course. Removes allergens derived from house dust mites.
Sanitize with air
Keep clothes hygienically fresh without water and detergent.Air Wash technology deodorizes and sanitizes your clothes,so they always smell fresh.Unpleasant odors as well as 99.9% of bacteria* are removed using just heated air.There’s no need for boiling or costly and potentially harmful chemicals.
* Based on the Intertek test report. Removes 99.9% of certain bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary.
Digital Inverter Technology
Digital Inverter Technology utilizes strong magnets for a quieter* and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability** – backed-up by a 11 year warranty.
* Generally, the level of reduction is 5dBA and 3dBA for washing and spinning cycle respectively. The data is based on ERP label, F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with a Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg 1400rpm WF1804WPC with a Universal Motor.** Awarded a 23 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances.
Get clothes spotlessly clean, even if they’re really dirty. The Bubble Soak function helps remove a wide variety of stubborn stains, like blood, tea, wine, make-up and grass. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in active bubbles, so dirt and stains are loosened and can be removed more effectively*.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash vs. Cotton 40/60°C, Synthetic 60°C, and Denim 40°C without Bubble Soak.
Keep the inside of your washer hygienically clean. Drum Clean removes 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria* from the drum. You don’t need harsh or costly detergent, as it uses a combination of soaking, pulsating and high speed spinning. And it automatically notifies you when it needs cleaning**.
* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer. Based on testing by Intertek of the Drum Clean cycle.** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles.
Cleans away residue
Stop wasting detergent and avoid the tedious task of cleaning the detergent drawer. The StayClean Drawer ensures that more of the detergent is washed away with a specially designed water flushing system. So, there’s less unsightly soap residue and the tray stays cleaner and more hygienic.
- Washing Capacity (kg)7.5 kg
- Bubble technologyBubble technology
- Net Dimension (WxHxD)600 x 850 x 550 mm
- Net Weight63 kg
- Washing Capacity (kg)7.5 kg
- Drying Capacity (kg)5.0 kg
- Body colorWhite
- DoorTint Door
- Panel DisplayAI Control
- AI ControlYes
- Spin Speed1400 rpm
- Bubble SoakYes
- Bubble technologyYes
- Language SettingYes
- Smart ControlYes
- Child LockYes
- Delay EndYes
- Door LockYes
- Drum CleanYes
- Drum type1st Diamond
- Hot/Cold Water InletCold
- My CycleYes
- Pre WashYes
- StayClean DrawerYes
- Time DryYes
- 59' Wash+DryYes
- Active WearYes
- Air WashYes
- Cloudy DayYes
- Daily WashYes