"Stay cool and comfortable with MIDEA's powerful wall fan"
16'' Wall Fan
Here are some general troubleshooting and maintenance tips for your Midea MD-MF-16FW15 16" wall fan:
- If the fan is not turning on, check that it is properly plugged in and that the outlet is functioning.
- If the fan is making unusual noises, check that the blades are not obstructed or damaged.
- If the fan is not oscillating, check that the oscillation function is turned on and that it is not obstructed.
- Clean the blades regularly with a soft cloth or brush to remove dust and debris.
- Lubricate the motor bearings with a few drops of oil every 6 months.
- Store the fan in a dry place when not in use to prevent rust and corrosion.
- 5 Star