Make your own TV
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. The appearance, design and GUI(Graphic User Interface) specifications which is not affecting to product performance are subject to change without notice. * customizable frame sold separately.
"looks amazing just sitting on the wall off. When the art is on it looks extremely real."
65" Class The Frame ArtMode QLED 4K HDR Smart TV (2020), Samsung.com
* The images are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to provide better understanding.
Everything a picture frame does for you, The Frame does more beautifully.
Modern Frame Design
The Frame's minimalist-inspired design blends flawlessly with your interior. It's slimmer, more toned and a monochrome finish on the back creates a sophisticated look from every angle. Connect the One Invisible Connection cable and discover what makes The Frame a modern masterpiece—on or off.
More colours, More styles, More you.
Enjoy two bezel style options. Modern bezel style comes in White, Teak and Brown colours and the new Bevel bezel style comes in White and Brick Red. Simple-to-use magnetic application makes it easy to switch between colours and styles and find the right look for the mood you're in.
* Customizable bezels sold separately. Available colours and style may vary by region or TV size.* Customizable Bezel compatibility is based on bezel type. Modern type is compatible with the 43'~ 75' range of The Frame TVs, while Beveled type is compatible with 65” and 55” models.
In the box is an easy-to-install wall mount that keeps The Frame extra tight to the wall.
Slim Fit Wall-Mount
Like a real frame, the Slim Fit Wall-Mount brings The Frame flush against the wall. Once mounted, its swivel bracket allows you to rotate the angle of your TV to get it just right. You even have the option to hang The Frame vertically in portrait mode.
* Measured from rear end of the TV, the gap may differ based on the installation and wall type.* A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly.* The actual angle when tilting may vary by product size.* Portrait mode is compatible only with 43' The Frame with 32' or 43' Slim Fit Wall-Mount.
One Invisible Connection comes included with purchase.
One Invisible Connection
Get rid of messy wires once and for all. The single, translucent One Invisible Connection cable seamlessly connects devices to your TV. With up to 15 meters of freedom, you can finally find a more discreet place for your TV peripherals. Which brings us to the One Connect Box.
* ‘One Invisible Connection’ refers to a single, translucent optical cable connected to the One Connect Box integrating external device cables, but it does not refer cables connected to other devices such as sound bar.* Devices must be connected to One Connect Box.* Compatible devices only.* One Connect Box included with purchase of The Frame.* 5 meter One Invisible Connection cable is included with purchase of The Frame.* 15 meter One Invisible Connection cable sold separately.
One Connect Box, too
One Connect Box
Your external devices no longer have to be placed directly next to your TV. Instead, put them somewhere they can't be seen so you can keep everything about your space looking neat and tidy.
* Jack Port design may vary by region.
One stand moves up and down, the other moves anywhere
Height Adjustable Stand
The Height Adjustable Stand allows you to raise The Frame from the surface, leaving enough room to fit a soundbar.
* Not compatible with all soundbar sizes. Please check soundbar size specifications.* Soundbar sold separately.* Distance of vertical movement is estimated based on internal measurements and actual distance may vary.
Discover new places to showcase your style
With Studio Stand, you can move the TV away from the wall and experiment with all your creative layout ideas. As for the messy TV wires, Studio Stand lets you conceal them inside its leg so no matter where you place your TV, that's all you'll see.
* Studio Stand sold separately.* Availability of Studio Stand may vary by region and TV size.* The Frame is only available with Studio Stand model number VG-SEST11K.
Turn The Frame off and let your favorite artwork set the mood.
Turn the Frame off and watch it turn an amazing TV into to a private art gallery with the press of a button. Art Mode gives you the ability to showcase your personal art collection with an incredible array of curated creations—customized and controlled the way you like.
* Art Mode(Smart Service) and GUI(Graphic User Interface) may vary by model and region.
A world-class selection at yourfingertips
Curate your own personal art collection with a growing library of over 1,400 pieces of artwork from world renowned institutions. From beloved classics to modern marvels to stunning photography, Art Store gives you unlimited access to a variety of content.
* The Art Store may not be available in some countries.* Art pieces in the Art Store are subject to change without prior notice.* Art Store subscription required to access full selection. Fees apply to subscription service.
Senses your presence
The Frame automatically turns on to display your artwork when it senses you've entered the room. Leave the room, and it turns itself off to save energy.
* Motion sensor can be activated in Art Mode settings menu.* Motion sensor is disabled in the following countries: China, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Saudi Arabia.* Motion sensor sensitivity may vary depending on lighting condition.
A simulation of The Frame's motion sensor feature is shown. The Frame displays a piece of art as a girl who is talking on her phone walks through the kitchen. When the girl exits the kitchen, The Frame turns off.
Artwork, always in its best light
If the rooms lighting conditions change, The Frame's Brightness Sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness and colour, retaining the natural look and colour of on-screen visuals.
* Performance may vary depending on lighting conditions.
A perfect frame for personal photos, too
Artwork isn't the only thing you can showcase on your TV. Send your photos to The Frame via smartphone or USB flash drive and share a masterpiece of your own making.
* Personal photos uploaded to The Frame will be displayed at the original resolution. * 1200 image storage is based on a file size of 5MB per stored photo.* For best results when displaying personal photos we recommend image resolution of 4K (3840*2160) or higher.* Connecting phone to The Frame requires both TV and phone device to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. * Compatible devices only
A young girl draws a picture of a tropical wildlife scene. Her mother takes a picture of the drawing using her smartphone and selects the drawing using the Smart View app, then selects create mat. When she touches the next button, the TV content is replaced with her daughters drawing.
More personalization options for your art and photos
Add a realistic mat canvas behind your artwork to make it stand out. Choose from 5 mat backgrounds and 16 colours.
Apply an authentic colour brushed effect and turn your photos into pieces of art. Choose from Original, Art, Ink, Wash, Pastel, Aqua and Fauve filter effects.
Find a piece of art that you like? Build your own personalized collection of favorite art pieces. Select and mark the pieces you like as favorites so you can easily access them all in one place.
Expanded memory (16GB)
This year, My Collection comes with double the internal memory size, giving you plenty of space to store your high-resolution photos and artwork.
A billion shades of colour with Quantum Dot
100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
Quantum Dot technology delivers our finest picture ever. With 100% Colour Volume, Quantum Dot takes light and turns it into breathtaking colour that stays true at any level of brightness.
* 100% colour volume measured in Movie Mode and to DCI-P3 colour space, certified by VDE.
It starts with a next-level, 4K AI processor
Quantum Processor 4K
The Frame is powered by Samsung's own Quantum Processor 4K, an artificial intelligence engine and the result of over 30 years of world-leading semiconductor expertise. AI capabilities in both picture and sound allow it to learn, adapt and enhance to create a next-level viewing experience.