"Experience the taste of tradition with PENSONIC Batik Series Rice Cooker"
- KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- Voltage : 220-240V
- Frequency : 50-60HZ
- Power : 700W
- Capacity : 1.8L
- Mechanical rice cooker
- Cook & Warm function
- double inner lid
- with micro switch
- Improved Inner fuse structure
- Spoon, Measure cup, Inner plastic steamer
- Here are some tips for handling and troubleshooting the PENSONIC PSR-1801 Rice Cooker:
- Before using the rice cooker, make sure to clean the inner pot and other parts thoroughly.
- Use the measuring cup that comes with the rice cooker to measure the rice and water accurately.
- Do not exceed the maximum capacity of the rice cooker.
- Make sure the lid is securely locked before turning on the rice cooker.
- If the rice cooker doesn't turn on, check if it's properly plugged in and if there's power supply.
- If the rice is not cooked properly, check if you've added enough water and if the lid was opened during the cooking process.
- If there's any issue with the rice cooker, refer to the user manual or contact PENSONIC customer support for assistance.